Be part of a dedicated functional team for Middle Office for Argentina that provides the following support:
- Run BAU activities for Fixed Income, FX and Derivatives
· Sales Support
· Trader Support
· System to system, position and trade level reconciliations
· End of day market data process and reconciliations
· Proactively identify problems and propose solutions
- Perform regulatory reporting to Argentina Central Bank
- Ensure adherence to daily controls (internal & regulatory)
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with Front Office as well as Finance, Audit, Compliance and Technology
- Take active participation in process improvements and automation
- Participate in system implementations and new products process by building specifications and performing UAT.
- Knowledge of derivatives and fixed income products/processes
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Sense of urgency/ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of Excel (mandatory) – Macros/MS Access knowledge desired
- Quick learner with ability to manage and/or play a key role in managing the process and production on a day-to-day basis
- University degree: Finance, Accounting, Economics or Engineering
- Fluent in English and Spanish (oral and written).
- Knowledge of FX, derivatives and fixed income products/processes
- Minimum of 18-24 months of work experience, preferably in financial industry.
- Local Market Experience in MO is a plus.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.