Description of Business Area:
The CIB Business Analysis and Change Group is a dedicated team of project resources that are focused on delivering large scale change initiatives that span across business units to address Business, Industry and Client requirements across the CIB organization. The group provides a unique mix of project skills, product experience and consulting services that are not tied to a specific business unit enabling it to provide a consistent, high-quality and responsive approach to the way we analyze opportunities for efficiency and revenue generation as well as manage and execute change across the Corporate & Investment Bank.
The current business focus is in Custody, Fund Services and MOS. JPM provides custody and securities servicing solutions to the world's leading institutional investors, including mutual funds, insurance companies, pension funds and banks. Assets under custody are currently valued at over USD 15 trillion.
The team interfaces with senior members of CFS in areas such as Product Sales, Product Development, Operations and Technology focusing on Projects that will change and transform this business to expand their existing client base, provide and generate further revenue opportunities and provide a more streamlined and efficient process for servicing clients in the future.
- Improve the ability to service our global custody and fund accounting clients by transforming the existing operating model and introducing a new platform to our operations/clients.
- Participate in Strategic Operating Model workstream within the larger program of work
- Ensuring our Utility strategy is maintained across different instruments and Lines of Business.
- Gaining agreement on the implementation approach that balances the principles of the VET application, the future state technology architecture and the future state operating model.
- Requirements gathering and clear articulation to wider team of developers, testers and Operations Users.
- End-to-end responsibility for delivering your User Stories into production.
· University graduate in IT/Finance with 8-10 years or equivalent work experience in business analysis.
· Understanding Software Development Life Cycle and specifically BA process & test methodologies
· Ability to work under pressure and multi-task
· Strong time-management skills
· Able to communicate effectively on both technical and business level
· Attention to detail and ability to analyze detailed business requirements, raise questions and seek resolution to outstanding clarifications required for test case identification
· Experience of Agile development methodologies
· Provides Regular Scorecard, Status Reporting and MIS.
· Custody and fund accounting knowledge is desirable especially expertise in applications like COSMIC, WINS, TITAN.
· MS Excel, Access and Strong Presentation skills.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.