JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm
with assets of more than $2.4 trillion, over 250,000 employees and
operations in over 60 countries. It operates across four business
segments including Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate and
Investment Banking, Commercial Banking and Consumer and Community
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management advises
institutions, endowments, foundations and families through Asset
Management and Wealth Management. Our Wealth Management business
includes J.P. Morgan Private Bank, J.P. Morgan Securities and Chase Wealth Management.
Morgan Private Bank advises the world’s wealthiest families and helps
them achieve their desired goals. Our teams of Advisors deliver advice,
solutions and services across investments, wealth planning, credit and
banking to help clients build, preserve and manage their wealth over
The Banker is the face of J.P. Morgan's Private Banking business. The Banker's main focus is to lead new client acquisition through a broad knowledge of investments, banking, trust services and financial planning. This role is responsible for business development, the client experience and engaging our resources to deliver a complete wealth management solution.
The Banker's primary responsibility is to prospect and acquire new clients as well as new assets from new and existing Ultra High Net Worth clients focused in Switzerland.
There will also be responsibility for maintaining and further developing a book of existing business.
Responsible for advising on and implementing investment, banking and trust/estate solutions for core clients with assistance from the integrated team (Investor, Capital Advisor and Wealth Advisor).
Manage each account to ensure that the client has a completed profile and that accounts are properly maintained and serviced.
Build trust with clients and effectively manage relationships.
Ensure that the proposed solutions maximize the clients’ needs, goals and objectives.
Provide guidance to junior staff.
The candidate's performance will be measured by objectives using specific financial and client satisfaction objectives.
- Significant experience in Private Banking working with Ultra High Net individuals and families in the Swiss German part of Switzerland.
- Proven track record in prospecting, profiling, overcoming objections, negotiation, team selling approach, closing the sale and asking for referrals.
- Enthusiasm, appetite and proven experience in business development and client acquisition from cold calling and personal networks.
- Demonstrated understanding of investments, banking and trust concepts including, but not limited to: asset allocation on structured portfolios, managed portfolios, brokerage accounts, portfolio reviews, deposit and loan solutions, basic trust and estate products and identification of wealth planning opportunities.
- Strong relationship management and team building skills; views team concept as critical to model.
- Languages: Fluency in English and German/Swiss German is mandatory for Zurich. Any additional language would be an asset.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you would like to pursue a career with JPMorgan Chase & Co.’s Swiss Department in Switzerland, please apply online providing a cover letter and CV in English.
Due to legal restrictions, we will only be able to consider applications from applicants with a valid Swiss work permit, or holding a Swiss or European nationality.