J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
o We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking,
financial transaction processing, and asset management.
o We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
o We operate in more than 100 markets.
o We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate &
Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits,
institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families.
Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance,
Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
As a Team member in CCB Business Mgmt Office, you will be challenged to develop innovative new solutions to
streamline and automate existing processes, effectively deliver on business reporting requirements.
You would also be involved in reporting across the CCB IT business. This involves interacting with the application
development managers as well as project managers - understanding changes in their business reporting requirements
and responding by making improvements to the monthly reporting suite (including a reporting deck consisting of a wide
range of financial, headcount, allocations and analysis reports).
You will be working closely with various support teams such as CIO Office, CFO (Finance teams), GRE (Real Estate)
team, Procurement team to achieve the above said goals.
· At least 9 years of experience in designing, collecting and publishing reports
· Good Excel skills (i.e. data manipulation, macros, vlookups, array formulas, pivot tables, statistical, logical and
operative functions) Knowledge of Microsoft Access an added advantage.
· Good PowerPoint and executive-level reporting skills
· Familiarity with Business Objects a strong plus
· High level of personal commitment to each task, a can do attitude and a drive to deliver
· High level of responsibility and Ownership
· Proactive approach to problem solving
· Good analytical skills in order to aid in trouble shooting and problem solving
· Ability to properly handle sensitive HR-related data and maintain confidentiality
· Self starter
-Ability to prioritize key tasks effectively and manage multiple deliverables simultaneously
· Ability to consistently execute responsibilities independently.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills - ability to communicate clearly and effectively to multiple
stakeholders in various locations globally
· Excellent planning and financial control management
· Excellent knowledge of the Full life cycle of a project
· Attention to detail
· Fosters positive working relationships
· Ability to deliver/extract/report/analyze high quality data in time crunched circumstances
· Good team player with an ability to take judgmental call at times independently
Education & Experience:
· Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Technology
· Graduates with at least 8+ years of working experience, primarily in Management Reporting
· Experience working in an offshore engagement model
Preferred Skills & Experience:
· Must have experience in large, global multi-tiered organizations, preferably in the financial / financial services
· Excellent Business Management (operational) and good business analysis skills
· Experience in project management and/or exposure to software development
· Excellent interpersonal relationship and communication / presentation skills
· Strong documentation skills
· Demonstrates initiative and is a self starter
· Prepared to challenge when business requirements
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.