Corporate Risk - Wholesale Credit Analytics & Solutions (WCAS) – Associate
Req #: 180036298
Job Category: Accounting/Finance/Audit/Risk
JPMorgan Chase is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, commercial banking, financial services for small business and consumers, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity.
The Wholesale Credit Analytics and Solutions team (WCAS) provides excellent exposure to any candidate interested in Credit Risk: CCAR, DFAST, ICAAP, Basel RWA, and Economic Capital. The group is responsible for implementing key credit risk practices across Wholesale businesses, and ensuring consistency in methodologies within Wholesale Credit Risk. The team works across CIB, CB and AM, and is closely aligned with firm-wide partners including Reporting, Finance, Model Risk & Development, Technology and the Regulatory Capital Management Office. We seek candidates with strong skills in finance, analytics, problem-solving, and communication. WCAS work is regularly presented to the JPMorgan’s Board of Directors and Operating Committee, and is also leveraged for external constituents, including the Firm’s investors and regulators.
WCAS’ areas of responsibility include Traditional Credit Product (TCP) stress testing (CCAR/DFAST/ICAAP) and Basel RWA, developing the firm's authoritative wholesale credit risk parameter data set, reserve/allowance management, development and implementation of an economic credit capital model, the design and integration of credit and capital limits, risk grading methodology, and the provision of strategic advice and solutions to the originating businesses. WCAS fosters a dynamic analyst environment which encompasses specific analyst training and networking events. Generally, there are mobility opportunities for good performers within the group.
- Be a senior member of the wholesale credit stress testing team responsible for enhancing the analytics and reporting process
- Gather analytics & reporting requirements internally and from LOB (line of business) partners, communicate the same to our technology partners
- Assist with UI designing and testing of our analytics & reporting projects.
- Work closely with our technology partners to get our projects delivered within stipulated deadlines.
- Collect data from various sources, synthesize the information, perform analysis, and interpret results in order to assist in making recommendations which impact the lines of business
- Investigate and partner with key stakeholders to resolve data quality issues
- 3-4 years of experience in Stress Testing and CCAR/ICAAP submissions is desired
- Experience in Credit Analytics and documentation in a big bank is preferred
- Candidates with prior project management experience preferred
- Proficient skill in processing, analyzing, controlling and reconciling large datasets in Excel
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Self-motivated, organized and possess a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior Tableau/Qlik experience preferred
- Basic/working knowledge of R, Python, a plus
- BA/BS degree required; Master degree a plus.