Wholesale Lending Services (WLS) services several lines of businesses within JPMorgan Chase, including Business Banking, Global Wealth Management, Investment Banking and Commercial Banking. The group consists of approximately 1,300 employees and is responsible for over $500 billion in loans outstanding. Within WLS, the Integration Management team coordinates & monitors all aspect of the long-term WLS strategy including, integration of people, processes and platforms.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the execution of CB IAS/Migration initiatives.
The position will report into Continuous Improvement Management and will be located in Bengaluru.
· Partner with relevant Operations and business stakeholders to effectively leverage subject matter expertise
· Develop end to end project plan, milestones and risks / dependencies covering all areas
· Manage stakeholders, conduct working group calls and ensure issues are properly captured and resolved
· Establish working relationships and routinely interface with: project sponsors, business stakeholders, Technology, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), and other functional partners
· Lead/participate in regular project meetings to ensure project progress, adherence to project plan, milestones and deliverables including Workgroup & SME Engagement/Planning/Administration
· Monitor, track, and report on project deliverables through each stage of the project life cycle to ensure projects are completed on time
· Provide timely, accurate status updates to key CB/WLS stakeholders including Senior Leadership.
o Manage the work plan over time
o Track and RAG-rate milestones
o Track risks and issues, and escalate as needed to senior management
o Establish and facilitate appropriate regular working meetings as required, including Working Groups and Project Control Committees; Develop presentations and shape messages in a manner effective for senior management and business presentation
o Gather stakeholder input and signoff as required
· Partner with appropriate resources to provide/complete required project documentation (process flows, gap analysis, procedures, etc.)
· BA/BS degree required or equivalent work experience required
· A minimum of 3 years in the financial services market
· Proven Project Management experience, including the use of project plans and issue logs
· Experience in leading dynamic projects and project workgroups
· Experience in status reporting (project status, risks, issues, change controls, action items)
· Excellent analytical and oral as well as written communication skills
· Ability to work with cross-functional teams and interact with all staff levels
· Ability to be flexible, follow tight deadlines, organize and prioritize work in order to support concurrent projects
· Strong PC skills in Microsoft Suite (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project) required, as well as the ability to use web-based technology effectively.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.