The GWM Digital Client Experience Technology team is responsible for building, supporting and enhancing the Private Bank’s global digital client delivery channels including web and mobile applications. The team constantly monitors the competitive landscape to identify new opportunities and ensuring that the digital offerings deliver a state of the art experience for clients, while accurately reflecting the firm’s leadership position in the private banking space.
The team seeks a Senior Mobile User Interface (UI) developer who will be responsible for managing medium to large scale technology projects focused on delivering the best experience for our clients. You will be a part of a dynamic technology team that builds and deploys solutions for the JP Morgan Private Bank across the globe, interact with product owners, application developers, and business users at all levels of the organization.
The Mobile developer will be engaged in all phases of the development lifecycle including: requirements gathering, specification review and approval, working with external teams to make applications work together, application implementation and debugging/troubleshooting, fixing defects and supporting test team, application deployment and maintenance, scrum and agile concepts, refactoring, working closely with our business partners, writing clear maintainable code that works, continuous integration, unit testing, code reviews.
· Complete development assignments on time with an appropriate level of quality to support project efforts.
· Able to approach development with modularity in mind to accommodate shifting priorities and the challenges associated with rapid prototyping and Agile methodologies.
· Concurrently participate in multiple technology projects from concept to implementation, and through all phases of the software development lifecycle.
· Willing to take the initiative to research and learn emerging technologies that may improve the quality, success, and performance of deliverables.
· Software/application development experience
· Experience with all phases of the development life cycle
· Experience developing mobile applications using Objective C, Java or Swift
· Experience with the following is highly desired:
o Familiarity with Agile development including daily scrum and weekly iteration reviews and planning
o Familiarity with how to optimize code for phones, testing with phones, challenges with phones
· Experience with GIT source control management.
· Experience consuming REST services
· Advanced communication skills with the ability to clarify application requirements via phone/email with business partners in addition to relying on technical requirements documentation
· Have experience working with remote teams
· Good team player and successful experience with co-located delivery teams
· Experience delivering products across multiple releases
· Experience with automated regression testing
· Support project releases
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.