This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
Bachelor's degree or equivalent in
Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering (any); OR a Master’s degree
or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering (any).
• Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
• Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
• Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
• Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages: TAL (Experience on the Tandem/Non-Stop platform with knowledge of Tandem/Non-Stop System including Guardian/OSS, Pathway, Enscribe and DDL)
Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
• 7+ years experience with full development lifecycle from concept through implementation along with 7+ years experience with COBOL based application design and development((experience designing and implementing large-scale online transaction processing (OLTP) applications)• Experience with payment interfaces (ISO 8583, SMS, Dual-Message) and security and controls (standards, tools, and processes)
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.