Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
GT Financial reports and Resource Management support including:
1. BD6 data retrieval
2. BD8 template update/send/ consolidate submissions
3. Weekly flash retrievals, PowerPoint update and backup data
4. Roll over deliverables templates including Taxonomy/Investment/Productivity
5. Check all report numbers for accuracy before we send out
6. Adhoc/ on the fly data retrieval and table population
7. Cash Settlement allocations and reporting
8. Application Infrastructure reporting for Corp & ET
9. End User Review reporting for Corp & ET
10. Goliath data monitoring and validation
11. EURC review and resolution
12. ET QBR production
13. Allocation Out decks for ET
14. Daily financial data retrievals during each month-close period
Additional support for the following:
1. Clarity driven allocation analysis on a monthly basis
2. Support annual ET budgeting exercise and partner with global finance and key stakeholders to review and obtain good understanding of billing
3. Monthly BAU activities of the team including EMR reporting, financial analysis, allocations/billing, monthly LOB GTI Consumption.
4. Allocation Reporting : Prepare Consumption reports, Inbounds & outbound report/ Interact with functional Relationship Managers and business partners with Corporate P&A & LOB CFO's
5. Partner with finance to ensure the consistency and accuracy of data and reporting
6. Provide integral support for executive reporting and senior management presentations
7. Participate in ad-hoc analytics to support a range of projects and requests from management
3. 4+ years financial reporting, planning and forecasting experience
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.