Reference Data Quality Team
Reference Data Quality Team is accountable for data quality practice across Firmwide Reference Data Domains adhering to Firm Data Governance standards. It involves Data issue management through various lifecycle phases until remediation/closure. Team is responsible for setting up Data Quality framework to capture, execute report and analyze data quality rules and data profiling service
The Reference Data Quality Associate will manage work with Data Domain teams – operations, product owners and technology partners to help build a business and data quality rule inventory. The individual will also execute DQ rules using Firmwide technologies (e.g. Informatica IDQ), analyze rule results and establish production models across authoritative data source databases.
· Provide Reference data knowledge support to help build DQ rule inventory
· Business/Data analysis of Reference data issues
· Data Rule Execution result reporting
· Prepare DQ Health Metrics, Dashboard, Trend analysis
· Work with technology partners to establish DQ Infrastructure projects
· University Graduate
· 5+ years of experience in financial services or related industries
· Strong communication skills
· Ability to manage global partners and requestors
· Controls and innovation mindset
· Good People Skills and ability to drive energy levels within the team
· Good Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
· Excellent Time Management Skills and highly result oriented
· Basic SQL skills(optional)
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.