|JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.|
The Corporate Technology (CT) organization develops applications and provides technology support for corporate functions across JPMorgan Chase, including Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and all functions within the Corporate Administrative Office (CAO).
CT teams are aligned with corporate partners’ evolving technology needs and the firm’s ever expanding technology controls agenda.
A top CT priority is building scalable corporate systems. Teams focus on:
· Responding to the evolving regulatory environment and helping to meet the firm’s regulatory commitments by addressing internal and external commitments
· Advancing the firm’s Roadmap programs -- Single Sourcing of data, Architecture Convergence, and Rationalization of Platforms
· Adopting industry leading technologies to support best-in-class business capabilities for high performance computing and data storage solutions
· Driving innovation across the firm’s corporate technology portfolio, increasing efficiencies through process automation, and Agile application development, with an emphasis on user experience and shorter development cycles
· Investing in security & controls for cyber, access/entitlements uplift, data protection and application resiliency
Desired Technical and Proficient Skills
· Project Plan Creation
· Project Task Estimation
· Resource Scheduling
· Risk Management
· Issue Management
· Adherence to Standard Project Lifecycle
· Budget / Financial Management including Business Case completion
· Evaluation of impact to Total Cost of Ownership
Skills & Experience
· Self-starter with a proven track record in leadership and execution and experience in dealing with both senior managers and their teams
· Style that promotes a culture of collaboration and teamwork
· Ability to manage to tight deadlines with a mindset for flexibility
· Critical thinking; ability to understand, dissect and analyze information
· Strong written and verbal communication skills combined with solid project management ability
· Comfortable working in an extremely fast paced environment, meet deadlines and prioritize accordingly
· A pragmatic problem solver and “out-of-the box” analytical thinker that is capable of challenging the operating norm and making recommendations
· Demonstrated ability to synthesize information, prioritize business goals and drive results with a high sense of urgency and attention to detail
· Ability to generate support from a wide-range of stakeholders and create a strong network of relationships among peers, internal partners and external constituencies
· Ability to facilitate meetings with subject matter experts and management
· Experience managing complex technology projects and tasks
· Knowledge of Credit Card processing a plus.
Business Knowledge: Proficient in multiple business disciplines and functions
Supervision Needed: Little to None
PLC Phase Accountability: All
Exempt Status: Exempt
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.