This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• Excellent command of Cybersecurity organization practices, operations risk management processes, principles, architectural requirements, engineering threats and vulnerabilities, including incident response methodologies
• Keen understanding of national and international laws, regulations, policies and ethics related to financial industry cybersecurity
• Noted cybersecurity expert, keeping technical skills current and participating in multiple forums
• Expertise in Agile and can work with at least one of the common frameworks
• Ability to identify network attacks and systemic security issues as they relate to threats and vulnerabilities, with focus on recommendations for enhancements or remediation
• Manage the approval, scheduling, coordination, communication and testing of changes, working with project managers and Infrastructure stakeholders as well as business lines impacted by the change. Ensure that all parties affected by a given change are aware of and understand the impact of the impending change.
• Process change requests - Coordinate business and technical risks with stakeholders; Coordinate the scheduling of changes so that business risks are minimized; Communicate major changes and ensure appropriate testing is conducted; Capture lessons learned from change activities; Provide change control reports to senior management
• Monitor change management toolsets and reporting to quickly identify high-impacting/high-risk changes, with an eye towards avoiding collisions and proactively preventing service disruptions; govern emergency changes
• Participate in a structured series of air-traffic control and governance meetings (both within CTC and GTI) to ensure that high-risk and cross-lob changes are adequately communicated and appropriate approvals are in place
• Work with Requesters, Implementers, and Approvers to ensure the change process is understood and followed; to communicate process changes; and resolve rejections and scheduling conflicts
• Develop and maintain change-related incident metrics, trending, and improvement programs, including training for submitters and approvers; provide thoughtful recommendations for improvement in change management tools and processes
• Relevant experience in ITIL and Change Management, Change Release or related Service Management processes.
The Cybersecurity & Technology Controls group at JPMorgan Chase aligns the firm’s cybersecurity, access management, controls and resiliency teams. The group proactively and strategically partners with all lines of business and functions to enable them to design, adopt and integrate appropriate controls; deliver processes and solutions efficiently and consistently; and drive automation of controls. The group’s number one priority is to enable the business by keeping the firm safe, stable and resilient.
We are looking for multi-disciplined forward-looking technologists like you with diverse backgrounds and experiences including in areas such as cybersecurity, big data, machine learning risk management and controls, compliance and oversight, cloud security.
At JPMorgan Chase & Company we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies around the world, we want to meet you.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.