J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
We operate in more than 100 markets.
We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families.
Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
J.P. Morgan in India provides a comprehensive range of Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, and Corporate functions services and solutions to our clients, executing some of the most important financial transactions and providing essential strategic advice to our clients such as the government, large domestic and multi-national corporations, non-government organizations and financial institutions and investors. India is a key market for JPMorgan Chase globally and our employees in India are a critical part of how we do business globally and are integrated within our businesses. Our Global Service Centers (GSCs) are strategically positioned in Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad to support the firm’s operations regionally and globally. The centers provide comprehensive strategic support across technology and business operations processing to all lines of business and the corporate functions.
The Technology team at our GSCs service all Lines of Business and Enterprise Technology in helping build and operate innovative industry leading solutions. The breadth of capabilities within the Technology team at the GSC enables it to support the firm in leading edge areas such as Digital, Big data analytics, Robotics & Machine Learning.
- As the Database Developer for the Business Sustainability team, you will be responsible for all database aspects including database design, development, unit testing, integration testing and implementation support.
- This position requires a strong self-starter with solid technical database programming background, design assist the development team with all database aspects, performance tuning and any other database issues.
- You will partner closely with the developers of the business sustainability team to ensure the product is delivered with high quality and within agreed
- You will also need to collaborate with other teams to integrate with other systems
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science with minimum 8+ years of experience in managing databases (Oracle 12c, Oracle 11g)
•Should be an expertise with Oracle SQL, PL/SQL Programming (preferably Oracle 12c)
•Should be an expertise in designing and data modelling.
•Hands on experience in Pentaho Data Integration Tool (ETL) would be highly preferred
•Hands on experience in Unix Shell Scripting
•Hands on experience with performance tuning
•Hands on experience with application and data security, data management and systems to systems integration
•Knowledge of GIT (Version control system) would be preferred
•Knowledge of Java Programming , J2EE and JDBC
•Knowledge of Control-M (Job scheduling and Workload Automation) tool.
•Strong interpersonal and relationship skills
•Attention to detail and ability to work independently
•Flexible, process-oriented, organized, with excellent analytical & troubleshooting skills