Wealth Management Client Onboarding – Transformation Project Manager – ED
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
Wealth Management Operations Summary
Wealth Management Operations supports the JPMorgan Private Bank in JP Morgan’s Asset and Wealth Management line of business. The Private Bank is the world’s premier service provider for ultra and high net worth individuals. Our goal is to help these affluent individuals across the globe optimize their wealth, after taxes and across generations. Wealth Management Operations provides end-to-end support for all aspects of the client experience, working closely with client service, fiduciary, product specialty groups, third party vendors and other internal groups
Client Onboarding – Change and Delivery
The Client Onboarding Change and Delivery Team supports the Client Onboarding Operations team, which is centrally in charge of client onboarding responsibilities in coordination with our bankers and business partners across both the Know-Your-Client (KYC) process as well as Account Opening activities.
The Change and Delivery Executive Director will play an integral part in reshaping and reengineering key operational processes within Asset and Wealth Management to enhance operational service. The incumbent will be responsible and accountable for the end to end delivery of initiatives that improve service, enhance controls, and drive efficiency. The successful candidate will drive issue resolution, collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to execute consistently on deliverables and communicate status updates and strategic direction to community. The incumbent will also be accountable for building and leveraging a network of partners in the Asset and Wealth Management to drive the overall success of the model.
To be successful, the selected candidate must have a strong background in leadership management disciplines, process design and reengineering, people management and program management (PMO). The candidate must have a proven track record of effective leadership relative to change management and process re-engineering.
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Drives results through leadership, people, communication and influence
- Comfortable with change, ambiguity, debate, conflict and informed risk taking
- Multi-tasker who can manage multiple streams of work concurrently
- Willingness to make decisions, while ensuring buy in from stakeholders. Ability to challenge and influence stakeholders to ensure decisions are well thought out and can be executed from an operations perspective
- Process Reengineering - Definition of future state business process to ensure consistency and gain maximum benefit from technology deliveries
- Define project organization - Outline and resource both the internal and virtual teams required to implement the programs defined above. Work with management to identify and secure the resources required to build out the organization.
- Full lifecycle program management including: work stream and lifecycle definition, resource management (both virtual and direct), pre- and post-execution and program closure
- Lead and coordinate working groups, business forums, governance and steering committee meetings
- Establish and run a regular governance forum across key stakeholders groups
- Partner with key business and technology representatives in order to drive business requirements, testing and overall delivery
- Responsible for Issue Management, Escalation and Remediation
- Partner with global stakeholders to determine strategic direction of the business model
- Maintain effective communication with stakeholders and business partners with the purpose of informing interested parties on all key milestones, accomplishments, programs, activities and overall successes.