Real Estate Banking (REB) Portfolio Management – Vice President – Credit Risk Manager (603) or /Sr. Credit Associate (602)
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Real Estate Risk Professional to join the newly formed REB Portfolio Management team. This team will closely partner with REB Coverage and Underwriting to ensure robust and accurate portfolio reporting by performing and overseeing a variety of enhanced data management and portfolio management functions.
The successful candidate will perform necessary real estate based credit analysis and portfolio management for assigned portfolio of REB relationships. He/she will be a key resource concerning credit issues on assigned portfolio of relationships. He/she will also serve as a mentor to more junior credit managers and credit analysts.
· Monitor/manage ongoing performance/risk of accounts within his/her assigned portfolio
· Portfolio Management: Enhanced, improved and in-depth portfolio monitoring; Coordination with CRE Market Surveillance team; Interact with REB Risk Underwriting Team, and Client Executives
· Annual Review Process: Drive consistency and quality; Monitor timeliness
· Risk Rating: Continuously monitor the portfolio for risk rating appropriateness
· Financial Statement and Covenant Monitoring
· Guarantor / Sponsor Analysis
· Data Management: REMI – data ownership, quality and timely updates ; CREWS, CSR, Deep Dives, Watchlist
· Controls and Compliance : CLASS Exceptions and R2D2
· Special projects as necessary
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, economics or real estate, plus 5+ years of experience in commercial real estate or debt financing, or equivalent is preferred
· Completion of formal credit training program preferred
· Passion for commercial real estate
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative work environment while maintaining a high level of attention to detail
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to travel on a periodic basis
· Ability to concisely express ideas and propose effective solutions
The final officer title and job grade is at the discretion of the firm and will be discussed at the time of offer. It may be different than what is listed on the requisition based on candidate experience level.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.