CIB – Global Corporate Bank – Corporate Banker covering EMEA Technology clients – VP (London)
The Global Corporate Bank manages J.P. Morgan's overall relationships with large corporations, financial institutions and public sector organizations globally to solve problems for clients and help them to grow. We help our clients meet their objectives and challenges in financing, treasury services, risk management, working capital and investments. Clients benefit from dedicated coverage provided by experienced corporate bankers, who deliver the firm's extensive product platform and presence in more than 60 countries worldwide. We leverage the capital strength of JPMorgan Chase and extend credit to help clients grow their business. The Global Corporate Bank (GCB) is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a global financial services firm with assets of over $2 trillion.
As a central part of the firm's plans to further expand its successful international banking franchise, the Global Corporate Bank offers exciting opportunities as a place to work.
We are currently looking to recruit a Corporate Banker to cover high growth Technology clients based in EMEA. The individual will be based in London and will work closely with country and product teams across EMEA, North America, APAC and LATAM.
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments, financial institutions, pensions, sovereign wealth organizations, states and municipalities entrust us with their business. We offer our clients a full suite of global financial services and capabilities, providing strategic advice, raising capital, managing risk, and extending liquidity in markets around the world. Not only is our goal to help clients succeed, we are committed to contributing to orderly and well-functioning markets and supporting global economic growth across our businesses.
• Relationship management for existing European high growth Technology clients
• Ability to identify, build, maintain and develop brand new client relationships across Europe
• Work closely with IB Technology teams (Industry and in-country) and Client Executives on the coverage efforts of the portfolio and prospect clients
• Work closely with Credit on the risk profiling of portfolio clients and prospects
• Work closely with TS product specialists (Core Cash Management, Liquidity and FX), implementation and customer service teams to ensure the highest level of understanding of clients’ requirements and ongoing satisfaction
• Work closely with all other relevant Lines of Business (inc Debt Capital Markets (DCM), FX, Merchant Services and Asset Management) on the client coverage efforts
• Report periodically progress to management against tangible KPIs
• Ability to identify new areas of product growth across portfolio / prospect clients
• Development of forward looking new business plans for clients and the maintenance of existing business relationships
• Responsibility for marketing in-scope GCB products (including traditional credit, syndicated finance, debt capital markets, private placements, treasury services, ABS/Conduits, Derivatives, Asset Management etc), through CFO and Treasurer level coverage
Qualifications / Experience:
· Relevant Degree
· Considerable Experience: Relevant Corporate Banking / Product coverage experience
· Proven client facing experience, ability to build and develop client relationships, win new business, close transactions and develop networks, both internally and externally
· Solid knowledge of the European/Global Technology Industry with the focus on Internet & Digital Media, Software and Fintech
· Strong knowledge of credit (IG and HY), financing products, treasury services, markets and asset management solutions
· Strong analytical skill set
· Strong partnership skills
· Strong commercial judgment
· Strong influencing skills and proven track record of managing cross cultural environments
· Ability and willingness to travel both domestically and regionally (Europe)
· Excellent communication skills
· Licensure: Securities, Derivatives and Regs
European language skills (eg German, French, Spanish, Swedish) will be an advantage
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.