About JPMorgan Chase: Chase is a leader in the financial services industry, providing banking, mortgages, credit cards, loans, payment processing and investment services to 50 million customers - 1 out of every 6 Americans.
As a division of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE:JPM), we:
• serve 21 million households with consumer banking relationships
• lent $17 billion to small businesses in 2011
• are one of the nation's largest credit card issuers, with more than 64 million credit cards in circulation
• service 8 million mortgage and home equity loans
While we operate across a broad range of businesses, our mission at Chase is quite simple: to be the industry leader in customer service. Our employees put the firm's resources to work every day for our customers. Chase offers a dynamic environment and the training and support to meet your full potential. Our company is widely recognized as a great place to work, to grow and to invest for the future.
Join our team.
About Chase Commerce Solutions:
Chase Commerce Solutions, a business unit within Card, Merchant Services and Auto Finance, is a global leader in payment processing and merchant acquiring, capable of authorizing transactions in over 130 currencies. The company’s proprietary platforms provide access to a wide variety of payment methods, such as credit cards, debit cards, prepaid stored value cards and electronic check processing. With a legacy of innovation and vision in electronic payments, Commerce Solutions promoted the growth of e-commerce worldwide. The company continues to fuel the success of the Internet's largest brands, currently processing more than 50 percent of all Internet transactions. Offering secure payment solutions, improving cash-flow management, mitigating risk and accelerating funding - our consultative approach helps today's small and emerging businesses become tomorrow's industry leaders.
Our Help Desk Specialists work in a fast-paced call center environment, answering inbound calls in order to provide superior customer service and technical support assistance to merchants and clients with issues related to their credit card processing equipment. Additional job responsibilities include: acting as first level of support for all calls related to point of sale hardware; troubleshooting equipment and software issues to resolution; answering questions pertaining to transaction and batch information; gathering necessary information to document and resolve customer concerns; and maintaining telephone call statistics while adhering to call quality monitoring guidelines. Through this superior level of support provided, our Specialists help Chase retain our customers and grow our business. When you join Chase Commerce Solutions, you become part of a progressive, service-oriented company in a business-casual, team-focused environment. More details about our company can be found at http://www.chasepaymentech.com/, on the ‘About Us’ tab.
Qualifications - Internal
- Bilingual English/French required
- Two or more years customer service experience, with call center experience preferred
- Intermediate to advanced computing skills, with the ability to utilize multiple applications simultaneously in a windows environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills: professional, courteous, friendly, warm, empathetic, level-headed and composed
- Flexible and adaptable to quick changing environment(s)
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to make swift, sound judgments
- Stable work history
- We are open 24/7/365, therefore schedule flexibility is required based on business needs, and you might be required to work holidays and at least one weekend day
- Must be able to attend a full-time training class for 4 weeks, Monday through Friday where perfect attendance is required. (Training hours are: Mon-Fri, 8am-4:30pm) Start date: March 6, 2017
- Technical Call Center, Banking, Credit Card processing industry experience is helpful, but not required