As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You’ll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You’ll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what’s being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key. And best of all, you’ll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
This role will be working on building customer facing web applications using Java Stack (Angular and Spring) in the alternatives digital program.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
• Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
• Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
• Hands on experience in Angular 2, CSS, SASS, HTML, Jasmine and Karma
● Working knowledge in Java/J2EE, Spring Boot, REST and JUnit
• Some experience with Linux/Unix Shell Scripting
• Proven experience in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLE)
• Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
• Strong experience developing Web based applications; mobile software development is a plus.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.