JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available atwww.jpmorganchase.com.
· Handle any queries in the Trash Queue by investigating thoroughly and referring to the correct Client Service Officer.
· Reply back to emails in the mailbox working on a 1 hour turnaround time.
· Performs daily checks (against the currency cut-off list) and queue management making sure that the SLA of two hours is met.
· Pick-up incoming phone calls and be able to direct them to the correct department/contact
· Know the team business continuity plan as well as Point of Escalations on QMS
· Complete all mandatory training courses before the set due date as well as the training required quarterly
· Maintains open communication lines with colleagues in immediate and other teams, as well as other locations
· Completion of SOD/EOD task and file.
Previous Call Centre Experience
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.