J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
J.P. Morgan Wealth Management is a global wealth management leader that delivers the highest quality advice, service, capabilities and products to ultra-high-net-worth individuals and families around the world. We deliver highly customized and comprehensive solutions to help clients with the many complexities they face by leveraging the commercial and investment banking capabilities of the firm.
Wealth Management is involved with every facet of wealth management, including investments, wealth structuring, philanthropy, liquidity and credit management, and tax and estate planning. Our business model focuses on deep client relationships, an integrated team structure and a platform of depth and breadth.
The WM CRD PMO is tasked with the management of the implementation of a best in class portfolio management platform across Wealth Management. The group will partner across the Private Bank, including Business Leaders, Investors, Portfolio Managers, Technology, Middle Office, Risk, Legal and Compliance to transform both the operating model and associated platform to support over $350 billion in discretionary and advisory assets while looking to save substantial expenses by eliminating legacy and redundant applications, platforms, processes. The team will coordinates information, business requirements and infrastructure necessary to enable the implementation and business transformation.
Role and Responsibilities:
As an associate Project Manager / Business Analyst within the CRD PMO, you will be participating in projects and providing support for various initiatives supporting the implementation of CRD and any associated business transformative projects. The candidate may be involved in multiple projects or initiatives, working across the whole project lifecycle, researching new projects, business process changes, configuration changes or system modifications. Through strong partnership with Business, Operations and Technology counterparts the candidate will work on project deliverables. Primary areas of focus will include eliciting project or initiative requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis. As an associate Project Manager / business analyst you will critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs. Additionally, he/she will assist in the overall coordination and management of the program including status, scorecards, and other key project management functions.
· Coordinate with various areas of Operations, Middle Office, Finance, Technology, and Senior Management to build business requirements, procedures and processes. This will include project plan development, resource management, requirements management (elicitation, documentation, prioritization, etc.), process mapping, process design, procedure authoring, org design, capacity sizing, etc.
· Project analysis, including documenting business requirements, detailing issues and risks, and drafting business processes and data flows
· Data analysis, including data collection, synthesis, and translation of results into concrete actionable solutions
· Identify gaps between applicable requirements and current procedures/controls and participate in driving resolution of mitigating controls
· Work with business partners to design and implement enhancements to existing processes and/or business applications, introduce new processes and/or toolsets, and engage in process re-engineering
· With guidance, develop and implement solutions that strengthen business operating models, enhance the client experience, and improve efficiency and controls
· Define user acceptance test plans and test cases, coordinate and execute user acceptance testing and interpret, assess, and communicate results to enable signoff on deliverables
· Provide implementation support, inclusive of testing and process change management, and ensure those implementations meet requirements established by Oversight and Control partners
· Develop subject matter expertise on specific areas within the Business
· Build strong partnerships with control partners, within the WM Business Management organization, and across Business teams
· Work with minimal direction/independently, keeping management informed of progress and escalate issues
· Bachelors Degree required
· 2 - 5 years business analysis experience
· Detail oriented, strong oral and written communication skills
· Strong leadership, interpersonal and relationship management skills
· Highly motivated, results-oriented, client -focused
· Intermediate/Advanced experience using Microsoft Office, including Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
· End-to-end project management including scoping, business case development, implementation, and change management
· System implementation experience in managing across development lifecycle of an application, preferably a trading or portfolio management platform
· A degree of technical acumen / solution design
· Ability to analyze and resolve project-related issues and follow through with set objectives
· Ability to work in a high paced environment, be flexible, follow tight deadlines, organize and prioritize issues/workload
· Ability to come up to speed quickly on new subject matter
· Be a team player who shows commitment and dedication, and can maintain a positive attitude and high level of performance on high profile/time-sensitive initiatives
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.