J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
o We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
o We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
o We operate in more than 100 markets.
o We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate &
Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits,
institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families.
Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
Job Description – Associate – Reporting & Visualization – Product Owner
- Leverage technology and tools for reporting analytics and data visualization and delivery
- Responsible creating the requirements for reports from business/management
- End to end solution provider for various projects within the broader P&A world
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Gather requirements for dashboards from business and operations stakeholders
- Work with Agile tech and business teams to create dashboards
- Understand and document various datasources and propose automation of input data for Dashboard.
- Utilize data visualization software (Tableau) to enhance delivery of new and existing reporting
- Support ad-hoc report creation/change requests to the Dashboards
- Team Management
- Provide design, development and production support for new and existing reports delivered using various Business
- Knowledge of SQL a must
- MSExcel and MSAccess may also be used in report design, development and production
- Knowledge of various BI Tools such as Cognos, Tableau, SSRS and Data Modelling
- Provide functional support to Product Owners
- Understand the functional specifications from management in a clear and concise manner
- Facilitate the performance tuning of reports and timely issue resolution related to reporting support
- Experience in Finance domain / BSFI industry will be an added advantage
- Co-ordinate across global teams to deliver on the reports
- Support Continuous Improvement initiatives
- Provide Resiliency Support on Service / Reporting tools
- Provide support to team colleagues as required
- B.E / MBA with 6-8 years’ experience or B.Sc (Computer Science) with 8-10 years of relevant experience
- Data Visualization experience in any tool, Tableau preferred
- Essbase,Tableau, SQL
- Excellent SQL querying and data data analysis skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in MI and Business reporting technologies
- Excellent stakeholder management and articulation
- Highly effective time management skills performed with minimal directions.
- Be able to estimate the effort and timescales involved in the tasks
- To participate in quality reviews, constantly striving to improve working practices
- Focus on service delivery / client satisfaction
- Good problem solving / execution skills / creative thinking
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.