JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available atwww.jpmorganchase.com.
1. Processing of specific activities defined for each user in the Team.
2. Update changes to client information on the Global applications used by function.
3. Process Manual instructions for movement of funds received for global currencies.
4. Monitoring transaction activity and control processing timeframes for activities within the defined tasklist.
5. Escalate issues and challenges as and when they come across and on time.
6. Provide MIS for the team to be reviewed by Senior Management.
2. Experience and working knowledge of various aspects of International Payment Processing Operations, will be an added advantage.
3. Good Interpersonal skills to be able to communicate internally or externally and at all levels
4. Should be a team player.
5. Good written & oral communication skills in English.
6. A proactive approach to problem solving, taking ownership of issues and having the determination to follow through.
7. An acute client focus.
8. Strong PC and analytical skills.
9. Knowledge of MS Access, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
10. Experience in a back office operations of a reputed foreign bank or it's processing arm/private sector bank/public sector bank as a supervisor would be beneficial. Working Knowledge of SWIFT & international payment conventions & practices is preferable.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.