The CCB Planning & Analysis Team is leading a transformation of how we report and analyze information across all CCB businesses and functions. The activities of this team include developing interactive dashboards across each CCB business and functional area, analyzing cross line of business relationships and impacts, and analyzing consumer behaviors and the impact of the economy and competition on our business. In this role you will be required to:
· Work with Technology, MIS, Analytics Teams, and Finance Teams to develop an infrastructure to support dashboards that works efficiently and has strong controls
· Redesign the operating model to transition the organization from paper reporting to interactive dashboards – developing roles and responsibilities across the organization
· Understand the variety of sources for information and how to strategically source data
· Coordinate data acquisition efforts and controls efforts across the team
· Partner with Technology through all phases of the project lifecycle, including:
- Gathering business and technical requirements via stakeholder interviews and upstream investigation
- Writing Business Requirements Documents
- Tracking development and deployment timelines
- User Acceptance Testing
- Change Request management
· Partner effectively across CCB finance, risk, marketing, and technology
· Analyze customer behaviors and business results to develop insights for the CCB Leadership Team
· Develop and utilize technical expertise in SQL, SAS, VBA, Alteryx, and Tableau to obtain and analyze information effectively and efficiently
· Bachelor’s degree required
· Minimum 5-7 years of experience in an analytical role
· SQL, SAS, VBA, Alteryx, and Tableau experience preferred but not required
· High-level knowledge of ETL design and best practices
· Excellent communication and partnership skills
· Capable of working in a dynamic environment with tight timelines
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.