Executive Administrative Assistant - Asset Management - Private Bank - Washington, DC
At J.P. Morgan, our mission is simple: first-class business…in a first-class way. In everything we do, excellence and integrity are the guiding principles. Excellence means more than 160 years of experience and knowledge that comes from solving the complexities of significant wealth, day in and day out. We augment this knowledge with some of the boldest, most innovative thinking today. Integrity means keeping your interests front and center always and carrying out our work with utter discretion.
In each key area of wealth management – investments, liquidity and credit management, and tax and estate planning – our extensive experience is exemplary. Equally important, we have the experience, the organizational structure and the commitment to knit these separate strands into a unified and comprehensive plan designed around a client’s particular situation.
As an Executive Administrative Assistant, you will support a team of professionals in all facets of their daily business routine. You will perform diverse administrative functions requiring confidentiality, initiative, thoughtfulness, and follow-through.
Roles and Responsibilities
Advisor and Client Assistance
· Facilitate the on-boarding and on-going coordination of client maintenance including helping to maintain banker pipeline and inputting call memos
· Help gather, track, monitor and maintain information and status from various sources and assist in the submission of detailed due diligence reports (KYC) and account opening documentation
· Execute client mailings (holiday cards, Reading List books, mortgage applications, etc.)
· Professionally field phone calls, address issues or redirect as appropriate, and distribute messages in a timely and appropriate manner
· Assist with overflow, ad-hoc projects and day-to-day tasks as assigned
· Coordinate with advisors and internal events team for coordination and support of events (ticket allocation, RSVP tracking, and in some cases, event organization and follow-up)
· Schedule internal/external meetings, appointments and coordinate conference calls
· Coordinate group coverage schedule (i.e.: lunch hours, vacations, training and temporary assistance)
· Organize travel arrangements (air, hotel accommodations, and ground transportation) for advisors
· Compile and submit expense reports in a timely manner, order and maintain office supplies
· Regional: Manage internal client center where applicable - (greet clients, setup of rooms, order catering and manage reservations via the Event Management System)
· Regional: Liaise with business management regarding office resiliency planning and execution
· Comprehension and proficiency of proprietary J.P. Morgan systems and CRM tools used to onboard clients, prospect, enter call notes, and KYCs
· Daily work within Microsoft Suite particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.