When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Company, you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. You’ll support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve our clients and customers.
You would be part of integrated services team that is responsible for understanding end to end critical business channels from technology perspective, drive partner team to deliver end to end monitoring solution, end to end capacity assessment, end to end performance predictability from operational readiness perspective
• Understand end to end critical business channels from customer experience perspective.
• Understand and document all APIs/services impacted by existing or new business channel by partnering with application owners, application architects; discover key performance indicator in monitoring tools such as Splunk, Wily, dynatrace etc. and reading application functional documents.
• Able to extract business key performance metrics from monitoring tools by writing queries
• Work with monitoring, performance, capacity and infrastructure development teams for building end to end monitoring, performance and capacity views for critical business channels
• Discover opportunities to improve application performance or architecture of business channel. Ability to influence architects and Sr. managers to drive that change.
• Work with our operations teams and monitoring teams on setting up alerts if there is degradation of customer experience thru our critical business channels.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Self-starter capability, ability to acquire new skills autonomously.
• Ability to multiple task
• Good communication skills
• Excellent knowledge of using Wily, Splunk and dynatrace
• Strong understanding of performance testing and capacity disciplines.
• Complete awareness of Software Development Life Cycle. Experience in software quality assurance, defect tracking, and test strategy development
• Must have good presentation skills, job requires presenting to Sr. managers
• Ability to partner with multiple application teams across multiple towers
• Software development experience in large enterprise environment
• Understand enterprise architecture
• Ability to drive change
Nice to Have
• Experience in Java, Perl, Shell scripting, Windows Scripting
• Understand various resiliency patterns
• Understand trends in Information Technology
At JPMorgan Chase & Company we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies around the world, we want to meet you.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.