The Candidates will principally work with a Managing Director, an Executive Director and an analyst participating in all client activities (marketing, execution and on-going relationship management and idea generation). The Candidates will assume responsibility for helping to win new business, developing client relationships at a junior level and managing internal processes for deal executions and internal approvals. The Candidates will have exposure to a wide range of teams within Investment Banking, including Syndicate, Legal, Structuring, Ratings Advisory, Credit and M&A. The Candidates will be working in a dynamic, demanding and team-focused environment in Debt Capital Markets, with a geographic focus on Nordic and Dutch corporate issuers.
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments, financial institutions, pensions, sovereign wealth organizations, states and municipalities entrust us with their business. We offer our clients a full suite of global financial services and capabilities, providing strategic advice, raising capital, managing risk, and extending liquidity in markets around the world. Not only is our goal to help clients succeed; we are committed to contributing to orderly and well-functioning markets and supporting global economic growth across our businesses.
Depending on the level of experience, responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Play a key role in the execution of funding and capital markets transactions across Investment Grade bonds, loans and liability management
• Be involved in the pitching process, helping to win new business and developing client relationships at a junior level
• Be involved in the execution and pitching of acquisition financing deals in coordination with M&A, Ratings Advisory and Credit teams
• Prepare capitalization and acquisition financing models on excel to support pitching
• Assist in preparing pitch books and marketing materials for client meetings
• Assist in preparing market updates for clients in written and verbal format
• Prepare and understand bond pricing mechanics for regular updates to clients
• Manage internal processes for deal pitching and executions
• Work closely with Syndicate, Structuring, Legal, M&A, Ratings Advisory, Credit and Corporate Banking teams.
Successful candidates will possess or demonstrate the following personal and professional attributes:
• Investment banking experience (ALF, ECM, IB coverage, etc.)
• Excellent academic credentials
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills, including PowerPoint and Excel skills
• Language: preference for native speakers of Nordic languages or Dutch in addition to English proficiency
• Excellent communication skills
This role encompasses the performance of UK regulated activity. The successful candidate will therefore be subject to meeting UK regulatory requirements in the assessment of fitness, propriety, knowledge and competence (as assessed by the Firm) and (where appropriate) approval by the UK Financial Conduct Authority and/or the Prudential Regulation Authority to carry out such activities.
About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co:
J.P. Morgan serves one of the largest client franchises in the world. Our clients include corporations, institutional investors, hedge funds, governments and affluent individuals in more than 100 countries. J.P. Morgan is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase serves millions of clients and consumers under its JPMorgan and Chase, and WaMu brands.
J.P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. J.P. Morgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer