JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its JPMorgan Chase & Co brands. JPMorgan Chase & Co.is committed to providing a comprehensive set of benefits choices to meet different employee needs and lifestyles, which include choices such as fully paid parental leave time, health care insurance and retirement benefits.
Commercial Banking (CB) serves more than 30,000 clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions, and not-for-profit entities with annual revenues generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion. The Firm's broad platform positions the Commercial Bank to deliver extensive product capabilities - lending, treasury services, investment banking, and asset management - to meet our clients' domestic and international financial needs.
Project Welcome is a key transformational initiative around Client Onboarding across the CB. It is geared to make us one of the easiest banks to do business with. Project Welcome’s Field Enablement is responsible for institutionalizing the voice of clients and field into the program design and covers training, communications and marketing. The role offers an excellent opportunity for candidates to interface with all areas of the CB and to gain a high level of visibility into the Welcome strategy and be part of the development of a transformational strategic initiative from the ground up.
The Field Enablement team is seeking highly motivated Project Management Managers / Associates to meet the training and outreach needs critical to the success of Project Welcome. Groups to be trained include: CB Customer Service; CB Onboarding & Implementations as well as bankers and sales staff from MMBSI, CCBSI; REB/CDB and Treasury Services.
The Project Management Managers / Associates will be assigned responsibility for a specific group but will have the opportunity to rotate to different assigned groups in Field Enablement. They will work closely with learning and development colleagues, partners across Welcome and business stakeholders to ensure the smooth and successful delivery of Welcome focused training leading to successful adoption by staff.
- Lead and/or participate in cross-business function program teams through ideation to training and communication formulation, and execution, including multiple demand management processes for each Welcome release
- Engage actively in Welcome work stream cross functional teams to identify the training and communication needs for each release.
- In partnership with business partners and subject matter experts review and comprehend changes to process and procedures to incorporate into training content and drive consensus
- Develop training materials customized for the different target end user audience to support the learning needs of each impacted business group
- Implement globally consistent, efficient and impactful learning solutions across all impacted CB groups.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of staff through a variety of delivery channels including virtual, in person, small and large groups.
- Conduct training utilizing a variety of training delivery methods within approved programs (e.g., classroom, eLearning, virtual, etc.) and adjust delivery and content to ensure effectiveness.
- Develop evaluations and assessments, Online Help Guides.
- Maintain proper inventory of user guides and training materials.
- Collaborate with firm wide digital learning team on eLearning and other digital learning tool creation and maintenance to execute the training strategy.
- Analyze training results and metrics in order to report business impact to business stakeholders.
- Evaluate gaps in training and develop remediation, maintenance and new hire business training strategy and materials
- Prepare presentation materials to be shared with the work stream steering committee and executive sponsors as well as senior management, business groups and other relevant stakeholder and help execute the overall Field Enablement outreach deliverables.
- Driven, enthusiastic and positive "can-do" attitude.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Superior teamwork skills and willingness to seamlessly back-up team members on the fly.
- Meticulous attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently to meet deadlines and produce quality results.
- Demonstrates ownership for deliverables and remains flexible in fast paced environment.
- Ability to anticipate needs and/or problems that might arise and take steps to help resolve them and know when to escalate.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and uncertainty.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Flexibility in work hours when required by training programs.
- Ability to lead, challenge and adopt a changing business landscape.
- Ability to focus on the key issues and drive initiatives to conclusion.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Team player. Highly collaborative.
The final officer title and job grade is at the discretion of the firm and will be discussed at the time of offer. It may be different than what is listed on the requisition based on candidate experience level.