JOB DESCRIPTION - Client Experience & Intelligence Insights
Commercial Banking – Client Experience Intelligence & Insights – Vice President - Wilmington, DE;
The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. JPMorgan Chase & Co.is committed to providing a comprehensive set of benefits choices to meet different employee needs and lifestyles, which include choices such as Flexible Work Arrangements with periodic work from home and non-standard business hours, fully paid parental leave time, health care insurance and retirement benefits.
Commercial Banking serves more than 30,000 clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions, and not-for-profit entities with annual revenues generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion. The Firm's broad platform positions the Commercial Bank to deliver extensive product capabilities - lending, treasury services, investment banking, and asset management - to meet our clients' domestic and international financial needs. Commercial Banking Client Experience is a multifaceted organization comprised of Competitive Intelligence, Market Research and Analytics, Client Journey Mapping, Complaints management and Client/Crisis Communications that support all lines of business in Commercial Banking.
We are seeking an individual able to handle a high level of complexity and ambiguity that must develop the framework for Client Experience analytics and implement toolsets to deliver real-time insights on the client experience with the latest techniques, e.g. AI and Natural Language Processing across segments, personas, industries, and products. This individual will interface directly with senior executives throughout the business as clients and collaborators as well as with analytics and data teams across the organization. This person will be responsible for managing, mentoring, and developing a team of talented advanced analytics professionals.
This employee should have a passion for data and analysis, and how that information can be used for better planning and decision making. In addition to developing top-tier analytical capabilities and management expertise, the employee would need to be comfortable and capable of working with multiple business partners, clients, and senior executives, communicating with them at their level of analytical/technical understanding.
• Design and develop a Client Experience framework of tools and reporting that radically increases visibility to client sentiment
• Pilot new AI/NLP based toolsets to drive insight generation
• Implement Commercial Banking client experience real time feedback strategy
Ability to synthesize and report on complex information and data structures
• Familiarity with a wide range of qualitative and quantitative techniques and the ability to design and implement using tangible return on investment metrics
• Lead change through the execution of multiple projects that involve complex business functions.
• Lead multiple cross-organizational/LOB or cross-business unit projects to deliver significant business results/deliverables
• Ability to translate strategic recommendations into actionable digital products, services and experiences
• Work closely with technology team to develop product roadmaps and execute delivery of technology platforms
• Manage and directs overall project team activities and monitors progress, including project health, capacity planning, developing and mentoring staff, and internal process improvement activity
• Communicate effectively with senior management via multiple channels
• Resolve conflict through expert collaboration and broad decision-making
• Recognized as subject matter expert, trusted partner or role model
• Able to manage influence and motivation upward and downward
• Ability to develop and articulate well thought out business case and its financial/bottom line impacts
• Anticipates and resolves both customer and general issues with a sense of urgency
• Engage organization in introducing ideas for improving client service
• Mobilize resources across boundaries to solve issues in a productive manner
• Pursue cross functional opportunities to improve customer experience or meet customer needs
• Demonstrate superior judgment to mitigate risk that could impact the firm’s reputation
• Foster an environment where risk/control issues are escalated, and trends are anticipated and identified
8 - 10 years of relevant experience (Client experience, Change management, Analytics, Product implementation, Digital)
• Demonstrates highly proficient skills in each of the following areas: quantitative, analytics, and technical skills (including the ability code in an SQL/SAS environment)
• Must have strong executive communication and presentation skills
• Ability to partner across functional teams and interact with all levels of the organization
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present information in differing degrees of detail and form depending on the audience
• Preferred experience with Client Experience and Client Journey Tools including NICE and ClickFox
Master's in a quantitative field preferred: Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Computing and Information Theory, Econometrics, Biostatistics, Operations Research, or Industrial / Electrical Engineering, MBA (w/ strong quantitative focus).
Financial service industry experience desired, but we are open to evaluating candidates with strong analytics backgrounds from any industry.