Commercial Banking: Wholesale Lending Service – Project Management Manager –
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management. JPM is comprised of four business segments, Consumer & Community Banking, Commercial Banking, Corporate & Investment Bank and Asset & Wealth Management. Wholesale Lending Services (WLS) exists within Commercial Banking and provides loan servicing functions to all four JPMorgan lines of business.
At JPMorgan Chase, Commercial Banking (“CB”) serves more than 30,000 clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions, and not-for-profit entities with annual revenues generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion. CB is comprised of Middle Market Banking & Specialized Industries, Corporate Client Banking & Specialized Industries, Real Estate Banking, Commercial Term Lending and Community Development Banking. Business Banking (“BB”), a division of Consumer and Community Banking, provides deposit, credit and cash management services to companies with up to approximately $20 million in annual revenue. Asset & Wealth Management serves institutional, ultra-high net worth, high net worth and individual clients through its Asset Management and Wealth Management (“WM”) businesses.
The Project Management Manager is responsible for driving end to end project management, demonstrating ownership and accountability of the entire process beginning to end, consulting with business partners to clarify, define and document project objectives, deliverables as well as identify key stakeholders and project participants.
- Consult with business partners to clarify, define and document project objectives, deliverables as well as identify key stakeholders and project participants.
- Drive end to end project management, demonstrating ownership and accountability of the entire process beginning to end.
- Coordinate and conduct process reviews (process mapping), including extensive business analysis, with subsequent need to present recommendations and suggestions to stakeholders.
- Develop and refine detailed project plans, document key milestones, owners and target dates, highlight dependencies where appropriate – provide full transparency to the project team and stakeholders
- Develop effective and meaningful presentations & project update materials suitable for stakeholders, business partners and project participants regarding overall project progress and recommendations/decisions
- Identify, document and manage project risks/issues through resolution, escalating as appropriate
- Engages and holds accountable all project participants based upon agreed roles and responsibilities
- Schedule, facilitate and be an active participant in meetings and discussions
- Prepare agendas and distribute meeting documentation to enable preparation and participation of key meeting participants
- Distribute meetings summaries and list of actions, holding individuals accountable for completion
- Ensure proper project management standards and rigor are applied to execution
- Effectively manage scope of projects and the expectation of project stakeholders