J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
Wealth Management Operations supports the JPMorgan Private Bank in JP Morgan’s Asset & Wealth Management line of business. The Private Bank is the world’s premier service provider for ultra and high net worth individuals. Our goal is to help these affluent individuals across the globe optimize their wealth, after taxes and across generations. Wealth Management Operations provides end-to-end support for all aspects of the client experience, working closely with client service, fiduciary, product specialty groups, third party vendors and other internal groups.
The Private Bank LatAm Team works closely together as a unit and is characterized by its team-based approach to ensure a high level of client service. The Private Banking Client Onboarding Specialists are the primary contact for all onboarding needs of a Private Banking client. The Client Onboarding Specialist works with bankers, investors, service professionals and operations teams to deliver a seamless and integrated experience to our clients across all Private Banking services.
As a Client Onboarding Specialist the candidate will handle comprehensive client-onboarding activities for our offshore private banking teams covering six markets: Brazil, Mexico, Andes, Advisor Led, Global Families Group, and Southern Cone. This will include composing client KYC files, reviewing corporate client documentation, and working closely with our internal clients, our front office partners. Our Front Office partners consist of Bankers, Banker Analysts, Business Managers, etc.
- Perform comprehensive client-onboarding activities for private banking business covering Latin American clientele.
- Liaise effectively with client-facing teams; provide strategic guidance as needed around client documentation, KYC standards/guidelines, or global Private Bank standards.
- Validate client documentation for authenticity and completeness.
- Assure adherence to corporate and regulatory control standards. Monitor reports, flag issues, and follow-up to timely resolution.
- Partner regularly with the Client Service team to update client information and answer general inquiries.
- Leverage in-house technology to record client information; keep current with system updates and rollouts.
- Actively participate in Client Onboarding projects/priorities (such as collection of missing documentation, remediation activities, client reference data reconciliation, etc.).
- Some Financial Services and/or Private Banking industry experience preferred but not mandatory
- Client Onboarding and/or documentation analysis experience strongly preferred.
- Strong ability to work independently and with appropriate urgency; excellent follow-up habits.
- Proven success at collaborating to resolve issues, improve efficiency, and foster clear communication channels.
- Work style characterized by high level of precision and attention to detail.
- Ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing business priorities.
- Oral and written fluency in English and Spanish is critical.