Within Chase, Consumer Banking provides great products and an outstanding customer experience at over 5,600 branches and 18,700 ATMs in 23 states, as well as online and over the phone.
The Branch Deployment Team supports and manages the physical and logical installation/configuration of IT devices in the Branch environment; technical communication, coordination and scheduling associated with changes introduced to the ATM/eATM, Desktop/Laptop, Peripherals, Servers, Printers, UPS, all peripherals.
The Branch Deployment Team is currently seeking a Tech Ops Analyst who will be accountable for supporting the execution of our multi-year technology refresh of our banking center assets. This individual will interface between service partners, Customer Relationship Management across Branch General Management and Administration. They will support the demand management processes and risk profiles associated with the function. They will also need to have a deep understanding and proven experience within the following areas: IT Risk and Control, Process Mapping, , ITIL Methodology, Performance Metrics & Reporting, Process Re-Engineering, Technical Problem Resolution, Business Applications Knowledge, Change Management, Corporate IT Audit Process, Asset/Inventory Management, Risk Assessment, Customer Service, Foundation Architecture Knowledge and Infrastructure Product Knowledge.
- Direct the daily Risk and Control flow of branch operations, focusing on policies, procedures, and work standards to ensure success; re-engineering and driving continual service improvement.
- Communicate business and work area plans and goals to Management, Application Development, Shared Services Partners and Clients to secure buy-in. Review, approve, and implement recommended changes to plans and lead the development of process and operational improvements.
- Provide leadership for key project initiatives. Work with Project and Product Managers to provide visibility of platform and project health to our stakeholders.
- Champion continuous improvement, including devising new strategies and new opportunities. Set performance standards for the team and ensure operations achieve or exceed performance metrics.
- Improve deployment processes and tools; architecture, design and day-to-day technical support and scheduling/governance models.