CIB – Treasury Services – Implementation Migrations Coordinator – Associate or VP
About JPMorgan Treasury Services
The Treasury Services (www.jpmorganchase.com/ts) business of JPMorgan Chase is a top-ranked, full-service provider of cash management and currency clearing, providing solutions to corporations, financial services institutions, middle market companies, small businesses, governments and municipalities worldwide. With more than 50,000 clients and operations in 36 countries, JPMorgan Chase Treasury Services is one of the world's largest providers of treasury management services
The Team is responsible for implementing all new Treasury Services cash management business within agreed timeframes, using a tried and tested methodology to ramp up revenue. Must provide accurate and timely implementation statuses and escalate issues that put the target date at risk. Partners closely with the Implementation Project Manager, Operations, and other internal partners to ensure a successful project delivery and client experience. Manages multiple deals/projects concurrently that may have competing priorities, resources, and timelines. Develops subject matter expertise and leverages gained skills and experience to share with colleagues. Must work independently with minimal supervision, as well as contribute to the larger project deal team.
• Implement migration of Cash Management solutions between established EMEA booking locations, of varying size and complexity, primarily in EMEA, but also globally.
• Project manage transitions and migrations by being the central point to both internal and external customers..
• Provide assistance to the Sales Team in scoping target solution
Develop project plans as agreed for each deal incorporating the methodology used within the Project Management Team. Provide guidance to the client with respect to the tasks and their role within the plan.
• Work with internal and external parties to deliver the solution within specific time frames.
• Drive regular client meetings/calls to review the project against the plan.
• Update internal tracking reports on a weekly/monthly basis.
• Provide support to team colleagues as required.
• Either through own initiative, or through teams, be a pro-active member of the department, working to reduce implementation cycle time.
Qualifications / Experience:
Proven experience in cash management
Knowledge of key Treasury management products
Experience in dealing with Large Corporate clients
• Project management skills
• Proven experience in Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, Power Point,Visio etc.
• English language skills mandatory (oral and written). Other language skills an advantage but not essential
• Strong communication skills internally and externally across multiple levels of seniority
• Strong presentation skills and negotiating skills essential
• Team player
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank:
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.