Day to day responsibilities include:
- Manage 2nd Level support for in-house applications.
- Provide leadership and Off-Hours support, as needed, to resolve system problems during non-business hours or backlogs.
- Ensure the support team performs daily health checks of the applications, scripts, and infrastructure supporting these tools.
- Provide daily support in order to ensure customer satisfaction. Develop and maintain good relationships with lines of business. Ensure communication is customer focused and professional.
- Ensure timely Monitoring and Resolving of Peregrine tickets.
- Works with team to develop scripts to automate repeatable manual tasks.
- Troubleshoot and resolve application or infrastructure issues. This requires detailed knowledge of multiple systems, as well as an in-depth understanding of the functionality for these systems.
- Technical expertise on multiple platforms is required.
- Participate and Manage Disaster Recovery events and Major Event Changes.
- Participate in audit support activities, as they pertain to Information Security, for both internal and external audits. Perform audit support tasks as assigned.
- Evaluate service level issues and suggested enhancements escalated by Service Delivery Team to diagnose and address underlying system problems and inefficiencies
- Engage third party suppliers on applications support issues
Additional Required Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical or business area
- Familiarity with implementation of DevOps.
- 10+ years of experience managing IT operations, software development, and projects
- 7+ years of experience in IT operations/Infrastructure support
- 7+ years of experience in formal incident and problem management
- Advanced knowledge of ITIL processes
- Experience managing operations capability projects
- Onboarding new applications to support
- Tracking, evaluating, testing and deploying patches and hot fixes
- Responding to and resolve user reported incidents
- Monitoring server and system health, notifying other support teams as necessary to maintain system availability
- Adding, removing and monitoring jobs on the job scheduler
- Escalating Production issues to L3 Support
- Participating in infrastructure projects to improve the Production environment
- Participating in other business intelligence and IT solutions.
- Documenting system and process changes
- Making recommendations to user community and management for improvements
Understanding of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0) and assistive technologies (JAWS, NVDA, Zoomtext), and proven track record of incorporating into your day-to-day work, is a plus but not required.
Our Corporate Technology team relies on smart, driven people like you to develop applications and provide tech support for all our corporate functions across our network. Your efforts will touch lives all over the financial spectrum and across all our divisions: Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and within the Corporate Administrative Office. You’ll be part of a team specifically built to meet and exceed our evolving technology needs, as well as our technology controls agenda.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co, you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, out team of 40,000 + technologist design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organizations that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tacking big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.