J.P. Morgan Asset Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
The role will be a hybrid of project management and business management for the Global Fixed Income and Liquidity operations team within Asset Management. Responsibilities will be:
• Partner with key business and technology representatives globally in order to drive business requirements, testing and overall delivery
• Lead and Support Process Re-engineering - Analyze current state and define future state business processes to ensure consistency and gain maximum benefit from technology deliveries.
• Perform root cause analysis, and understand impact and inter-dependencies in order to develop solutions.
• Provide status updates to core team and senior managers.
• Effectively communicate changes, ensuring that the relevant business, operations and technology stakeholders are engaged and that all issues and risks are identified and escalated.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Attention to detail and investigative skills
• Ability to clearly define and articulate business requirements
• Excellent communication, presentation (both oral and written) & influencing skills
• Confidence in communicating internally at all levels; candidate will be dealing with stakeholders of varying degrees of seniority (up-to Managing Director level) across front office, middle office and technology teams
• Strong partnership record and ability to build effective business relationships
• Effective change management skills
• Strong time management skills; efficient at multi-tasking and able to work under pressure to deliver multiple business demands on-time, to a high-level standard
• Understanding of the end to end operating environment and the associated controls is required.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.