J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
Investment Management Cash Operations consists of three main functions: Cash Flow Processing, Cash Management/Oversight and Fund Trade Processing.
Cash Flow Processing involves input of transaction directives received from various sources into internal applications for Front Office visibility.
Cash Management/Oversight involves providing cash balances and projections as requested, investigating exceptions and trade failures, overdraft monitoring and dedicated cash support across all of Investment Management.
Fund Trade Processing involves order submission of JPMorgan & third party mutual funds, oversight and execution of all Investment Management owned cash sweeps, and ensuring timely settlement of fund trade orders.
All roles have extensive exposure, a strong control based environment and include daily interaction with Client Services, Portfolio Managers, Custodians, Transfer Agents and other parties involved in the day to day processes.
- Strong communications, interpersonal, and consultative skills.
- Self-motivated individual with a “can-do” attitude
- Excellent analytical ability and proficient technical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong time-management skills
- Ability to identify and prioritize key initiatives or sensitive items
- Comprehensive understanding of the financial markets
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field of study
- Background of industry tools and software suites (Bloomberg, MS Office, etc.)
- Knowledge of JPM systems is a plus (TLM, EagleStar, LongViewTS)
- 3-5 years work experience in the Finance Operations industry