§ Fund Accounting and NAV Calculation at security level
§ Custody Operations, Confirmation and Receipting of Trades
§ Breaks Reconciliation of Custody vs Accounting vs Fund Manager
§ Fund transfers and Receipting on behalf of Clients
§ Relationship and Query Management with Fund Managers, Portfolio Analytics Team, Clients and other stake holders
§ Reporting of Key Dashboard Metrics to Top Management and Stake holders
§ Peer Review
§ Hands on Applications(Preferable but not mandatory) - Hiport (for Portfolio Accounting),Cosmic (Custody Side Operations),FORSS (For Confirmation and Receipting of Trades)
§ Driving Projects and Process Improvements
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Assume accountability through willingness to take ownership and responsibility to accomplish goals.
· Commitment to providing high standards of quality client service
· Adaptability to maintain standards and adjusting effectively to work within new work structures, processes or requirements.
· Actively contributing and participating as a member of the team and Product Group.
· Flexibility in the completion of any assigned functions
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.