As an executive administrative assistant in the Equities Sales Corporate Marketing team, you will perform diverse secretarial duties and administrative functions requiring confidentiality, initiative and sound decision-making for a manager or a team of principals. You will rely on excellent organizational skills and the ability to effectively handle multiple priorities. You will need to adapt procedures, processes and techniques to the completion of assignments and in line with the department's activities and goals. Duties also include coordinating meetings, managing catering orders, coordinating travel arrangements, preparing presentation materials, ordering and maintaining supplies, submitting expenses and/or review incoming correspondence and prepare responses. Additionally, you will exercise independent judgment, escalating serious or unique problems to higher levels.
Hours are 8:00 – 5:00pm
• Provide all administrative support to the manager and team
• Professionally field phone calls, address issues or redirect as appropriate, and distribute messages in a timely and appropriate manner
• Schedule internal/external meetings and appointments; coordinate conference rooms and calls
• Coordinate with managers and internal events team for coordination and support of events includes RSVP and attendance tracking
• Manage event calendars providing weekly updates and distribution to local and global teams
• Coordinate travel arrangements (air, hotel accommodations and ground transportation) with travel agency; prepare detailed itineraries and assure accuracy and timely delivery of plans/tickets to travelers – senior staff
• Distribute incoming mail and faxes, prepare and send packages via mail, messenger and federal express
• Process invoices via Concur and track expense flow.
• Compile and submit expense reports in a timely manner, order and maintain office supplies
• Prepare historical reports from databases and analysis from roadshows
• Coordinate production of roadshow presentations and materials, responsible for coordinating delivery to event sites
• Support manager in all assigned project based work
• Maintain relationships with internal resources and external vendors (e.g. catering, IT, production, car services, communication services etc.)
• Manage retention of specific documents and emails
• Excellent Microsoft Suite skills particularly Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook in addition to Concur savvy
• Ability to learn procedures and proprietary systems quickly
• Savvy with Internet/Intranet usage
• Internal Candidates a plus if familiar with – Expense Policy, Patrol, DealAxis, Event Center, MyClient and JPMorgan Markets
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.