J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
o We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
o We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
o We operate in more than 100 markets.
o We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families.
Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
J.P. Morgan in India provides a comprehensive range of Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, and Corporate functions services and solutions to our clients, executing some of the most important financial transactions and providing essential strategic advice to our clients such as the government, large domestic and multi-national corporations, non-government organizations and financial institutions and investors. India is a key market for JPMorgan Chase globally and our employees in India are a critical part of how we do business globally and are integrated within our businesses. Our Global Service Centers (GSCs) are strategically positioned in Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad to support the firm’s operations regionally and globally. The centers provide comprehensive strategic support across technology and business operations processing to all lines of business and the corporate functions.
- Voice Recording Engineering experience (Minimum 10 years)
- Understanding of voice, video and data communications principles and protocol.
- TDM trunking, SIP messaging, H.323, H.264, RTP, Audio Codecs, and others.
- Preferably in a large, mission-critical preferably financial services environment.
- Five years experience configuring, supporting and designing NICE call recording platforms. Perform 3.1 up and NTR 6 up; NIM 4.1 and NTR 6/7 preferable.
- Minimum 5+ years experience managing an operations group developing troubleshooting standards, metrics tracking and coaching staff. Strong experience in facing off to senior management and customers to develop relationships and resolve issue pro-actively.
- Unified communications experience
- Track record of performance in high energy environments requiring timely turn around to requests
- Strong documentation, organizational and verbal skills (explanation of complex scenarios to different audiences).
- Solid experience with Microsoft Office, including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio using these tools to create presentations and communicating proficiently with staff, management and the end customers.
- Must be able to function and contribute in a team environment. Ability to drive own projects and meet deadlines.
- Passion for change, innovation & excellence.
Highly Desired Skills:
- NICE Trading Recording
- NICE Perform 3.x/4.x or Engage
- Must have a working knowledge of TCP and UDP protocols and their relation to VOIP, network traffic and call recording.
- Basic experience with various Phone/Telecom systems including Avaya, Genesys, and Cisco CUCM as well as Dialers e.g. Aspect and Avaya.
- The ability to troubleshoot multiple technologies and issues.
- Basic SQL queries and structures, VMWare, HP Blade hardware, Wireshark, VLANS
- Third Party Oversight and Vendor management experience (optional)
- Review, contribute and comment on, complex planning initiatives.
- Negotiate at a senior level with vendors and other internal teams to ensure expedient and efficient delivery of solutions.
- Partner with corporate architecture teams to ensure interoperability of solutions with other internal and vendor delivered products.
- Presentation skills where communication to senior management (MD, CTO, CIO) is required to educate on current issues, tasks and efforts.
- Track record of performance in high energy environments requiring quick turn around to requests.
- Vendor Management