Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across Banking, Markets and Investor Services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. The CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
CIB Creative Services, an in-house design team headquartered in New York with additional design teams in Manila and Mumbai, seeks a design professional to develop and execute an integrated program in partnership with marketing and business stakeholders. This position reports to the head of Creative Services. Candidates must have the following skills and experience:
• Design high-quality and innovative creative, including, but not limited to: advertising; brochures; sales aids; event-related materials, such as invitations, posters, etc.
• Own the creative process from concept to design to development and implementation
• Articulate and present creative concepts clearly
• Participate in and contribute to brainstorming sessions
• Present creative that meets brand standards and provide the supporting rationale
• Work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders from the CIB
• Pitch ideas and design concepts in a group environment and synthesize/interpret feedback from multiple stakeholders
• Motivate internal and external stakeholders and partners to ensure that the project maintains momentum
• Solve potential challenges to the program’s success promptly
• Manage project schedules and vendor relationships
• BFA in graphic design, or similar discipline required
• Minimum of five years corporate or agency design experience
• Expert design sensibility and principles
• Expertise in software, including Adobe Creative Suite, and working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong print production skills with ability to work with InDesign style sheets and master pages
• Strong design aesthetic in layout, composition, typography and color usage
• Proficiency working on both PC and Mac operating platforms
Must submit a PDF portfolio to be considered.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.