J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With nearly $20 trillion of assets under custody, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
The Implementation function is responsible for the end to end client onboarding once the client mandate is awarded. Our goal is to provide a seamless and positive client onboarding experience by having ownership of the overall project milestones and solution deliverables. This is achieved through strong project management governance and proven methodology coupled with deep Treasury Services product knowledge to advise and lead client through the transition process. The implementation team works in close co-ordination with business partners in Sales, Product, Legal, Compliance, Operations, Technology and Client Service to drive outcomes in line with client’s expectation.
The role comprises of the following:
• Primarily responsible for implementing Treasury Services electronic banking products like Internet Banking portal, file-based Host-to-Host solutions and industry standard communication products across APAC
• Participate in Sales process to position and differentiate JP Morgan’s Easy-Switch capabilities and technical implementation value-delivery.
• Lead to onboard clients efficiently & effectively in line with defined Implementation processes with focus around cycle-time to expedite time to revenue and achieving utmost client satisfaction.
• Ensure compliance with audit and controls policies and procedures with active focus on risk management
• Achieve the above goals through disciplined management oversight of APAC Technical Implementation function and success in influencing of business partners’ goals and operating model.
· Held leadership positions
· Above 10 years of working experience in an industry like Banking, Cash Management or relevant industry like Corporate Finance, Treasury or Consulting.
· Has working knowledge and are familiar with Technology mainly in area of eCommerce, payments, B2B systems integration and ERP like Oracle or SAP.
· Working history in client facing roles preferred
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Strong leadership and partnership
· Strong and effective communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills
· Demonstrable self-motivation, initiative and strong customer focus
· Ability to work independently
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.