Should have 6 - 8 years of experience in IT
· 3+ years of experience in IT Risk management, audit or equivalent
· Proficient technical skills, including: audit, business analysis, change management, IT Risk Management, operation systems and data sources knowledge, performance metrics and reporting, technical problem resolution, project management, and vendor management.
· Proficient working knowledge within the following risk domains/technologies:
Incident and Problem Management
Technology Asset Management
Secure Software/Code Development
Security features review
Threat modelling and Security Architectural reviews
Dynamic code / Blackbox scanning vs Static code / Whitebox scanning
Source code management
· Proficient verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively lead discussions and meeting
· Proficient risk assessment, interpretation, analytical and negotiation skills.
· Excellent organizational skills
· IT Risk Management/Audit industry certification (such as CISSP, CISA,CRISC, etc.) required
· Masters degree preferred, Bachelors degree required or equivalent technical experience
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.