JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
Global Technology Infrastructure (GTI) is seeking a Business Manager, who will be responsible for GTI's functions, including but not limited to resource management, financial management and analyses, investment prioritization and portfolio management, location strategy, business metrics and analyses, and efficiencies program management. The Business Manager reports directly to the GTI Business Management lead, and matrices to a GTI Service Owner.
- Business Strategy: Develop, jointly with the Service Owner, the business strategy for service area
- Financial Management: In partnership with Finance, lead the annual/continual financial planning activities; provide business rational and decisions for all month-end financial performance and forecasting;
- Business Performance: Define the key performance indicators, drive data quality initiatives across the service area, define future needs of the service area
- Investment Portfolio Mgmt: Drive the engagement of the service area with the GTI Investment Portfolio Prioritization and management
- Resource/People/Location Mgmt: Define and drive the resource and location strategy for the service area
- Efficiency: Drive the service productivity program
- Organize financial review and investment approval process for the Service Area
- Provide business explanation for all monthly, YTD performance and commentary on outlook
- Drive the monthly Business Review process for the Service Area
- Represent the service area on the GTI Investment Committee
- Organize and coordinate the personnel review and approval processes for the Service Area
- Partner with Service Owners to manage the Costing Model to accurately calculate effective rates for each product
- Represent the service area during the annual Product Price Guide (PPG) change management process and monthly billing issue review meetings