J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
o We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
o We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
o We operate in more than 100 markets.
o We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families.
Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
J.P. Morgan in India provides a comprehensive range of Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, and Corporate functions services and solutions to our clients, executing some of the most important financial transactions and providing essential strategic advice to our clients such as the government, large domestic and multi-national corporations, non-government organizations and financial institutions and investors. India is a key market for JPMorgan Chase globally and our employees in India are a critical part of how we do business globally and are integrated within our businesses. Our Global Service Centers (GSCs) are strategically positioned in Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad to support the firm’s operations regionally and globally. The centers provide comprehensive strategic support across technology and business operations processing to all lines of business and the corporate functions.
Wholesale Client Onboarding (WCOB) is a global initiative in JP Morgan that spans the Corporate Investment Bank and Commercial Bank. Our objective is to implement a standardized and consistent client onboarding service across the wholesale bank in order to deliver world class client experience. The role of Business Analyst has been created to support the strategic workstream responsible for delivering a new Client Due Diligence system reporting into the Product Owner/Lead Business Analyst.
As a Business Analyst on the Wholesale Client Onboarding – Client Due Diligence (CDD)project, you will be responsible for ensuring that the project deliverables fulfill the business's agreed requirements.
You will be expected to combine knowledge of what the business wants with knowledge of how the CDD system is designed and used to create functional/business-level requirements.
This role will include:
- Detailed analysis and documentation of both functional and non-functional business needs to create business requirements
- Process modeling: Analyze current business process to understand the business needs and to determine how to best fulfill those needs via system and process
- Liaise with the Compliance, Policy Interpretation, KYC Operations, Front Offices Sales, Risk and Privacy teams to ensure alignment and understanding of new KYC Standards. This includes running workshops to elicit their requirements
- Work closely with Technology partners to ensure requirements are built as expected
- Timely escalation and resolution of issues
- Preparation of wire frames to represent current and to-be UI
- Conducting gap analysis between current and to-be requirements
- Preparation of process flows that demonstrate alignment of system functionality to the operational process
- Ongoing review and analysis of AML/KYC Standards and Policies
- Analyzing impact of policy changes on existing functionality/future deliverables
- Perform demonstrations of the CDD system
- Preferred: Knowledge of KYC and Due Diligence compliance framework, e.g. USA Patriot Act, BSA, OFAC, etc.
- Preferred: Knowledge of Client On-Boarding process/lifecycle and experience of such projects within a top tier Financial Institution
- Experience in drafting detailed business requirements
- Knowledge of flow charting and MS Office tools
- Experience of working on projects which delivery business applications to operations teams including rolling out improvements to existing processes
- Experience in Business Process Modeling and analysis techniques including production of Use Case Models and Use Cases
- Experience on global / multi-site projects including facilitation of workshops with remote participants and rationalization of regional requirements
- Experience working with Agile SDLC and capturing user requirements in User Stories in tools like JIRA is highly desirable
- Have an open attitude towards sharing ideas and knowledge
- A proactive approach to problem solving, taking ownership of issues and having the determination to follow things through
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills, including facilitation, presentation and production of documentation appropriate to an audience
- The ability to shift perspective from high level 'Big Picture' to low-level detail
- Good prioritization and time management
- The ability to present and absorb complex ideas quickly and accurately
- The ability to provide solutions to a tight deadline
- The ability to work within a large, distributed team
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- A self confident and authoritative manner