JPMorgan Private Bank is a global wealth management leader that delivers the highest quality advice, service, and capabilities to wealthy individuals and families in 36 countries around the world. The largest private bank in the U.S. and the third-largest worldwide in terms of total client assets. JPMorgan Private Bank enjoys relationships with 40% of the individuals on the Forbes Billionaires list.
With assets under supervision amounting to $2.2 trillion and $1.5 trillion in assets under management, J.P. Morgan is one of the largest Asset and Wealth Managers in the world. We service institutional, high net worth and retail clients through J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management, Highbridge Capital Management and Private Banking; which includes the Private Bank, Private Wealth Management, and J.P. Morgan Securities sub-line of businesses.
Our Singapore office currently has few positions at various levels for which we are looking for creative and dynamic professionals to contribute on the development of large scale global applications for its Technology department. The Asia Technology department services the business at the International Private Bank for Asia Pacific and EMEA region.
- Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of software applying best practices of Software Engineering at every phases of the development process
- Collaborate with the business analysts and developers, support teams and release management located in various locations globally.
- Attention to detail, high level of accuracy
- Quick learner
- Good Communication skills
- Strong Analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Independent worker in a team-based environment
- Lead team of dynamic teams
- Strong knowledge in Nodejs environment with AngularJS or ReactJS, CSS and HTML
- development skills in Java (Core Java, J2EE and Spring)
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture (REST, SOAP, ESB) and BPM/Workflow tools
- Experience with Agile practices (Scrum, TDD, BDD and Continuous Integration)
- Experience with Atlassian products (JIRA, Stash and GIT)
- Outstanding development skills in DB (Sybase, Oracle)
- Outstanding development skills in MIS reporting tools like Qlikview, spotfire, greenplum
- Strong experience in Big data technologies
- Experience with spring framework, JPA/ORM Tool like Hibernate, Mybatis. JEE containers like tomcat, WebSphere.
- Strong experience on service oriented architecture using Rest/SOAP. Knowledge on micro services architecture has added advantage.
- Experience on middleware technology like JMS, Mule.
- Experience on testing automation tool like Selenium/Cucumber/Fitnesse.
- Experience on unit testing Junit/Mockito frameworks.
- Experience with Agile practices (Scrum, TDD, BDD), Continuous Integration using Jenkins.
- Experience on Source code version control systems GIT/Stash, SVN.
- Preferable exposure in building cloud native applications.
J.P. Morgan is a place for talented people from all backgrounds and perspectives because our clients come from all backgrounds and perspectives. We encourage a culture of inclusion where everyone's opinion counts and all employees have the freedom to deliver their absolute best. This is why we work hard and invest in attracting and developing a diverse workforce. Learn more about our Business Resource Groups in how they help our employees build successful careers
and reach their greatest potential.