J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
We operate in more than 100 markets.
We have more than 243,000 employees globally
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families
Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
J.P. Morgan in India provides a comprehensive range of Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, and Corporate functions services and solutions to our clients, executing some of the most important financial transactions and providing essential strategic advice to our clients such as the government, large domestic and multi-national corporations, non-government organizations and financial institutions and investors. India is a key market for JPMorgan Chase globally and our employees in India are a critical part of how we do business globally and are integrated within our businesses. Our Global Service Centers (GSCs) are strategically positioned in Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad to support the firm’s operations regionally and globally. The centers provide comprehensive strategic support across technology and business operations processing to all lines of business and the corporate functions. As an Associate in EMEA CIB LEC, you will be responsible for day to day management of financial information, delivery, integrity and control of the financial statements for EMEA Ex-UK Locations
As an Associate in EMEA CIB LEC, you will be responsible for day to day management of financial information, delivery, integrity and control of the financial statements for EMEA Ex-UK Locations.
Key responsibilities include:
1. Accounting & reporting for Legal entities in EMEA region (excl. UK) on monthly basis - US GAAP.
2. End to end ownership for month end close activities like Fx Trade out, Capital Hedge, EPU, etc.
3. Liaising with auditors and support Legal Entity Controllers in control audit.
4. Quarterly Regulatory reporting as per local GAAP for EMEA entities like Liquidity reporting, VAT return, etc.
5. Support senior management team in decision process by analyzing financial performance.
6. Maintain and develop relationship with onshore partners and business.
7. Implement internal controls policies and procedures to mitigate financial and business risks.
8. Daily monitoring and control of activities involving reconciliations
9. Lead and Participate in projects across regions while focusing on efficiency and controls
10. Maintenance of centralized Financial Reference data for EMEA region.
Qualification: CA/Other accounting degree (2-4)/Graduate or MBA (4-6) years of post-qualification experience in accounting / audit / finance / banking function.
Experience in US GAAP/IFRS
Strong accounting skills
Have logical & analytical mindset
Focus on service delivery / client satisfaction
Excellent MS Office skills.
Strong communication and influencing skills
Ability to lead and develop team members
Experience in managing multiple deliverables and a high pace workload
Self-starter, able to prioritize key tasks effectively
Excellent on maintaining & creating Client Relationship
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.