About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
About J.P. Morgan Global Corporate Bank
The Global Corporate Bank manages J.P. Morgan's overall relationships with large corporations, financial institutions and public sector organizations globally to solve problems for clients and help them to grow. We help our clients meet their objectives and challenges in financing, risk management, working capital, cash management and investments. Clients benefit from dedicated coverage provided by experienced corporate bankers, who deliver the firm's extensive product platform and presence in more than 60 countries worldwide. We leverage the capital strength of JPMorgan Chase and extend credit to help clients grow their business.
As an integral member of the Global Corporate Bank (GCB) team, the incumbent will assume the relationship management role in managing a dedicated FI portfolio across banks and NBFI clients . Working closely with the different product partners; Investment Banking coverage bankers and Credit partners, the incumbent will maximize the firm-wide revenues through cross-selling and achieve target returns for the bank. The incumbent will focus on managing the firm's relationship with the various buying centers and stakeholders at the client side.
• Acquire, build and maintain a holistic relationship management role with a target clients
• Accountable to formulate and implement the account plans for the client portfolio working closely with product partners with a cross-sell strategy
• Focus on growing the portfolio, identifying and securing new business opportunities and increasing the bank's share of wallet across the client base
• Partner with Client Credit Management all credit related needs and facilitate the internal approvals from Balance Sheet Committee
• Conduct comprehensive client analysis to identify business needs that can be met with JPMorgan's broad array of corporate banking products across debt capital markets, risk management, treasury and securities services and asset management: Conversion of client analysis into concrete financial solutions
Primary Product Focus:
• Debt products ( Loans, Syndications, ABS and Private Placement)
• FX and Derivatives
• Commodities Derivatives
• Trade Finance
• Core Cash Management and Liquidity products
• Custody, Securities Clearing and ADRs
• Asset Management
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.