Roles and responsibilities for the analyst would include but not limited to:
• Understand market moves and market drivers of the relevant markets and establish high degree of competence with key stakeholders
• Improve knowledge on financial markets and its product as a whole – not limited to plain vanilla products only
• Independently resolving P&L and positions reconciliation on issues
• Understand local regulations and its implication towards our business
• Supporting the day-to-day business of trading and sales
• Proactively share information, knowledge, and ideas to help others and improve process in the dealing room
• Build foundation on trust within the team, and also to key stakeholders
• University Degree
• Proficient in oral and written English.
• Good understanding of a trading environment.
• Very good communication and interpersonal skills; Can work independently and under pressure.
• Highly analytical, with strong attention to details.
• Highly motivated, with strong personal organizational skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft applications.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.