JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
The Digital Business Services team is chartered with managing and directing the business services supporting major externally facing application components (web and native mobile apps) focusing on the discipline of functional delivery in the area of customer login, enrollment, product enrollment, and data sourcing across the JPMorgan Chase & Co. enterprise.
The individual would work for the team responsible for projects that develop and implement Mobile banking strategies for JPMorgan Chase. The team works closely with JPM's business units (Retail Banking, Credit Card, other) to understand consumer needs and business priorities and helps deliver innovative products and services to meet those needs.
As a Technical Project Manager you will lead mobile technology projects from concept to implementation working with mobile technologies including iPhone, iPad and Android applications.
Technical Project Managers may also be assigned to platform development teams (iOS, Android, Mobile Browser, etc.) to support daily scrum/stand-up meetings, iteration planning & review meetings, coordinating handoffs between business analysts and developers, defect & issue tracking and resolution, and platform progress reporting.
- Act as the primary point of contact for technology projects.
- Concurrently lead multiple technology projects from concept to implementation, and through all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Provide business teams input into project requirements, design and other critical project documentation.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal (business and technology team members) and external (i.e. Apple) customers.
- Responsible for exceptional verbal and written communication including:
- Executive level project communication
- Project risks and issues
- Project status
- Facilitate meetings to support the communication responsibility. Meetings will include project level as well as senior level team members.
- Triage technical issues and lead teams toward solving problems.
- Manage all aspects of mobile project budgets.
- Plan team capacity to accommodate mobile project demands.
- Coordinate project schedules.
- Create work estimates based on technology concepts and requirements documentation.
- Support project releases.