CCB Control Reporting Senior Analyst
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
Consumer & Community Banking, the firm’s largest Line of Business, serves nearly 66 million consumers and 4 million small businesses with a broad range of financial services including: personal banking, small business lending, mortgages, credit cards, merchant payments and auto financing. JPMorgan Chase & Co. continues to make investments aimed at increasing Consumer & Community Banking’s position in the marketplace.
Consumer & Community Banking offers an intriguing array of career opportunities within its well-established business units and support functions. Consumer & Community Banking’s unwavering commitment to attract, train, develop, and retain the best talent is on constant display within its highly-visible Oversight & Control organization. Oversight & Control’s primary focus is to ensure Consumer & Community Banking has a sustainable end-to-end control environment that identifies, escalates, addresses, and mitigates issues in a timely manner. The Oversight & Control Team collaborates with business partners, including Compliance, Risk Management, Legal, and Audit, to decrease Consumer & Community Banking’s exposure to financial loss, compliance issues, and/or reputational risk. Due to Oversight & Control’s unique position within Consumer & Community Banking, Control associates are primed to explore career paths that expand across the firm.
The Control Reporting Senior Analyst will support the Oversight & Control organization by providing strategic analyses and accurate reporting of control issues. The Control Reporting Senior Analyst’s output will be used to guide Consumer & Community Banking’s business units toward a proactive risk and control culture that leverages proven evaluation strategies and sound change management protocols. The role will execute Oversight & Control’s Reporting Agenda and ensure continued visibility of key control issues. The Control Reporting Senior Analyst will partner with peers and multiple levels of management to design, implement, maintain, and deliver reporting that satisfies business requirements. The successful candidate will be technically savvy and able to process data in various formats and database environments.
· Engage business partners to identify reporting needs (i.e. metric identification, reporting views, report frequency, use and distribution)
· Gather and synthesize information from various sources, perform analysis, and interpret results
· Deliver accurate, scheduled reporting (daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly) on time
· Identify, document, and communicate data and reporting integrity/quality issues
· Assist in the management of data and reporting using related tools
· Coordinate, and/or participate in, reporting-related review meetings and development forums
· Provide technical support for existing reports, dashboards, or other tools
· Assist in the development of new reporting solutions
· Perform ongoing analysis of program-related data and develop ad-hoc reports as requested
· Develop and/or maintain procedures for reporting, analysis and other related deliverables
· Identify opportunities to improve processes and overall service delivery
· Proactively research best practices and learn new technologies and systems
· May participate in project/program activities involving data preparation, document creation and oral presentation of analytical results
· BA/BS and quantitative focus preferred
· 2+ years of relevant work experience; 6 years of work experience preferred
· Proficient in MS Office, particularly MS Access, Excel (Pivot tables, graphs, VLOOKUP), PowerPoint, and SharePoint. Experience with FORCE and ALM, a plus.
· Experience using various Business Intelligence tools (i.e. Business Objects, Cognos, Oracle, QlikView, Tableau, etc.)
· Intermediate SQL language skills (creating queries); VBA experience, a plus
· Emerging analytical and problem solving skills
· Proficient organizational skills
· Proven ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
· Ability to communicate, in both written and verbal form, in a manner that is clear and concise; ability to present information that varies in degree of difficulty to multiple audiences
· Self-motivated, effective time management and multitasking skills
· Demonstrated interpersonal skills; exceptional collaboration and relationship building skills
· Flexible, quickly adapts to changes in the work environment, and manages competing priorities to achieve the most effective results
· Highly responsive with proven ability to work independently and within a team
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.