The Consumer and Community Banking forecasting team is seeking a highly motivated analytical thinker with an interest in learning more about business performance dynamics and forecasting models. We are managing the execution of cash flow and revenue forecasting models, ensuring insightful forecast analytics are available to the business, and integrating the statistical forecasting models into the corporate planning and stress testing infrastructure. In this role you will be required to:
· Think holistically about business performance levers
· Develop reports and analytics to provide insights of forecasting results to the management team
· Execute current forecasting processes and validate the results
· Proactively recommend ways to improve our forecasting and reporting processes
· Partner effectively with risk, finance and marketing teams
· Present your results and recommendations clearly and concisely to senior management
· Bachelor’s degree required
· Minimum 1-3 years experience in an analytical role
· Proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel)
· Exposure to SAS/SQL is required
· Excellent communication skills
· Capable of working in a dynamic environment and managing multiple projects with tight timelines
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.